- A 20-something-year-old born in the year of the Dragon (which defeats the purpose of not revealing my age), an Aquarian, and an INFP
- San Franciscan by way of New York by way of Shanghai by way of the Midwest
- Fußball diehard whose blood pressure levels are dictated by Bayern Munich
- Columbian and drinking the light blue Koolaid since 2007
- Googler and eating the free food since 2011
- Carmen Sandiego wannabe
I started this blog back in 2008, as a way to keep my LiveJournal friends updated on my study abroad adventures in Beijing, because the site was banned in China at the time. And yes, I can totally feel your judgement at my (former) use of LiveJournal all the way through the interwebs. Don’t hate. Nowadays, I update this blog on an ad-hoc basis, mostly to record musings about my travels. If there’s anything I’ve learned over the past few years, it’s that (1) I’m a freak for documentation, but I suck at re-documenting things in blog format in a timely fashion and (2) I love traveling. I’ve only been to 25% of all the countries in the world, but there’s still adventure to be had!
If you have time, feel free to drop a line. I promise I don’t bite.